Distance from Forest Dale, VT to Vienna, MD

Distance

478 mi

Time

8 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $82

There are 396.25 miles from Forest Dale to Vienna in southwest direction and 478 miles (769.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-87 S route.

Forest Dale and Vienna are 8 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Forest Dale, VT to Vienna, MD. The halfway point is Township of Washington, NJ.

Forest Dale, VT and Vienna, MD are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:41 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Forest Dale, VT to Vienna, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 19.19 gallons of gas to cover the route between Forest Dale, VT and Vienna, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Forest Dale to Vienna is $58.92.

During the route, an average car will release 376.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Vienna, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Vienna, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Forest Dale, VT and Vienna, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Forest Dale, VT and Vienna, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.99595 and -74.059533, or 40º 59' 45.42" N, 74º 3' 34.3188" W. This location is 238.96 miles away from Forest Dale, VT and Vienna, MD and it would take approximately 4 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Township of Washington, NJ, situated 241 miles from Forest Dale, VT and 237 miles from Vienna, MD. It would take 4 hours 24 mins to go from Forest Dale to Township of Washington and 4 hours 13 mins to go from Vienna to Township of Washington.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Forest Dale, VT and Vienna, MD is Brooklyn, NY, situated 267 miles from Forest Dale, VT and 227 miles from Vienna, MD. It would take 4 hours 59 mins to go from Forest Dale to Brooklyn and 4 hours 9 mins to go from Vienna to Brooklyn.



Weather in Forest Dale and Vienna

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Forest Dale, VT and Vienna, MD:

Forest Dale

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Rain Clear day Rain Rain Clear day
83° 64° 83° 58° 90° 64° 73° 56° 70° 49°
53% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
7 232 degrees 4 217 degrees 8 191 degrees 5 264 degrees 4 272 degrees

Vienna

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
89° 72° 90° 70° 86° 74° 82° 65° 80° 59°
59% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
10 228 degrees 9 228 degrees 11 191 degrees 11 282 degrees 7 0 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Forest Dale, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Forest Dale, VT to Vienna, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Forest Dale, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Forest Dale »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Forest Dale, VT and Vienna, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 396.25 mi 637.70 km 344.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 478 mi 769.13 km 415.30 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips