Distance from Fort Smith, AR to Little Rock, AR

Distance

159 mi

Time

2 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$11 - $21

Loading Fort Smith - Little Rock Route Map

There are 127.18 miles from Fort Smith to Little Rock in southeast direction and 158.67 miles (255.35 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 and US-71 route.

Fort Smith and Little Rock are 2 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Fort Smith, AR to Little Rock, AR. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Fort Smith, AR to Little Rock, AR.

Fort Smith, AR and Little Rock, AR are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:04 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fort Smith, AR to Little Rock, AR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.35 gallons of gas to cover the route between Fort Smith, AR and Little Rock, AR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fort Smith to Little Rock is $17.41.

During the route, an average car will release 143.92 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Little Rock, AR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Little Rock, AR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fort Smith, AR

Planning on renting a car to go from Fort Smith, AR to Little Rock, AR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fort Smith, AR:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fort Smith »

Weather in Fort Smith, AR and Little Rock, AR

Fort Smith, AR

Rain on Friday through next Tuesday, with temperatures falling to 84°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
89° 66° 93° 72° 92° 76° 89° 78° 84° 71°
2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
6 122 degrees 8 169 degrees 10 171 degrees 6 186 degrees 3 152 degrees

Little Rock, AR

Rain on Thursday through Sunday, with temperatures peaking at 92°F on Friday.

Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Rain
88° 66° 91° 72° 90° 77° 92° 76° 81° 73°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
4 103 degrees 7 168 degrees 10 181 degrees 8 206 degrees 3 221 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fort Smith, AR and Little Rock, AR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 127.18 mi 204.68 km 110.52 nautical mi
Driving distance 158.67 mi 255.35 km 137.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and