Distance from Friendsville, TN to Sevierville, TN

Distance

38 mi

Time

50 minutes

Gas Cost

$3 - $6

Loading Friendsville - Sevierville Route Map

Route map between Friendsville and Sevierville Show Map

Report an error

There are 33 miles from Friendsville to Sevierville in northeast direction and 38 miles (61.16 kilometers) by car, following the US-411 route.

Friendsville and Sevierville are 50 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Friendsville, TN to Sevierville, TN. The halfway point is Seymour, TN.

Friendsville, TN and Sevierville, TN are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Friendsville, TN to Sevierville, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.76 gallons of gas to cover the route between Friendsville, TN and Sevierville, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Friendsville to Sevierville is $4.58.

During the route, an average car will release 34.55 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Sevierville, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sevierville, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Friendsville, TN and Sevierville, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Friendsville, TN and Sevierville, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.810493 and -83.840134, or 35º 48' 37.7748" N, 83º 50' 24.4824" W. This location is 19.05 miles away from Friendsville, TN and Sevierville, TN and it would take approximately 25 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Seymour, TN, situated 25.99 miles from Friendsville, TN and 14.5 miles from Sevierville, TN. It would take 39 minutes to go from Friendsville to Seymour and 20 minutes to go from Sevierville to Seymour.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Friendsville, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Friendsville, TN to Sevierville, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Friendsville, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Friendsville »

Weather in Friendsville and Sevierville

Friendsville

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures rising to 89°F next Saturday.

Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Mon
Aug 26
Tue
Aug 27
Wed
Aug 28
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
86° 70° 81° 68° 81° 67° 85° 68° 85° 70°
56% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 30% Rain probability
4 39 degrees 3 105 degrees 2 110 degrees 4 217 degrees 4 342 degrees

Sevierville

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures rising to 88°F next Saturday.

Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Mon
Aug 26
Tue
Aug 27
Wed
Aug 28
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
85° 69° 81° 67° 82° 67° 86° 67° 86° 68°
53% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
4 63 degrees 5 119 degrees 4 113 degrees 4 210 degrees 3 304 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Friendsville, TN and Sevierville, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 33 mi 53.12 km 28.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 38 mi 61.30 km 33.10 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips