Distance from Frisco City, AL to Alabaster, AL

Distance

173 mi

Time

2 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$12 - $23

There are 129.69 miles from Frisco City to Alabaster in northeast direction and 173 miles (278.42 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Frisco City and Alabaster are 2 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Frisco City, AL to Alabaster, AL. The halfway point is Letohatchee, AL.

Frisco City, AL and Alabaster, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:51 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Frisco City, AL to Alabaster, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 6.94 gallons of gas to cover the route between Frisco City, AL and Alabaster, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Frisco City to Alabaster is $16.52.

During the route, an average car will release 136 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alabaster, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alabaster, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Frisco City, AL and Alabaster, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Frisco City, AL and Alabaster, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.108006 and -86.457092, or 32º 6' 28.8216" N, 86º 27' 25.5312" W. This location is 86.42 miles away from Frisco City, AL and Alabaster, AL and it would take approximately 1 hour 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Letohatchee, AL, situated 87 miles from Frisco City, AL and 91 miles from Alabaster, AL. It would take 1 hour 33 mins to go from Frisco City to Letohatchee and 1 hour 22 mins to go from Alabaster to Letohatchee.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Frisco City, AL and Alabaster, AL is Montgomery, AL, situated 106 miles from Frisco City, AL and 70 miles from Alabaster, AL. It would take 1 hour 50 mins to go from Frisco City to and 1 hour 3 mins to go from Alabaster to Montgomery.



Weather in Frisco City and Alabaster

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Frisco City, AL and Alabaster, AL:

Frisco City

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
74° 60° 73° 62° 68° 44° 54° 36° 62° 29°
50% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
11 184 degrees 6 232 degrees 9 319 degrees 9 354 degrees 4 92 degrees

Alabaster

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
72° 57° 70° 56° 59° 38° 50° 31° 59° 27°
89% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
10 188 degrees 5 263 degrees 8 343 degrees 8 349 degrees 3 91 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Frisco City, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Frisco City, AL to Alabaster, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Frisco City, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Frisco City »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Frisco City, AL and Alabaster, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 129.69 mi 208.72 km 112.70 nautical mi
Driving distance 173 mi 278.17 km 150.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips