Distance from Frisco City, AL to Auburn, AL

Distance

160 mi

Time

2 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$10 - $20

There are 138.79 miles from Frisco City to Auburn in northeast direction and 160 miles (257.50 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Frisco City and Auburn are 2 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Frisco City, AL to Auburn, AL. The halfway point is Letohatchee, AL.

Frisco City, AL and Auburn, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Frisco City, AL to Auburn, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 6.42 gallons of gas to cover the route between Frisco City, AL and Auburn, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Frisco City to Auburn is $14.25.

During the route, an average car will release 125.72 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Auburn, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Auburn, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Frisco City, AL and Auburn, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Frisco City, AL and Auburn, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.064617 and -86.490471, or 32º 3' 52.6212" N, 86º 29' 25.6956" W. This location is 79.89 miles away from Frisco City, AL and Auburn, AL and it would take approximately 1 hour 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Letohatchee, AL, situated 87 miles from Frisco City, AL and 78 miles from Auburn, AL. It would take 1 hour 33 mins to go from Frisco City to Letohatchee and 1 hour 14 mins to go from Auburn to Letohatchee.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Frisco City, AL and Auburn, AL is Montgomery, AL, situated 106 miles from Frisco City, AL and 54 miles from Auburn, AL. It would take 1 hour 50 mins to go from Frisco City to and 51 minutes to go from Auburn to Montgomery.



Weather in Frisco City and Auburn

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Frisco City, AL and Auburn, AL:

Frisco City

Rain on Wednesday through Sunday.

Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Wed
Sep 23
Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
72° 62° 77° 61° 80° 63° 78° 67° 82° 69°
34% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
10 80 degrees 8 88 degrees 7 105 degrees 7 134 degrees 4 125 degrees

Auburn

Rain on Thursday through Sunday.

Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Wed
Sep 23
Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
74° 56° 76° 54° 77° 60° 71° 62° 80° 66°
5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
11 77 degrees 7 80 degrees 5 96 degrees 6 114 degrees 4 118 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Frisco City, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Frisco City, AL to Auburn, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Frisco City, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Frisco City »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Frisco City, AL and Auburn, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 138.79 mi 223.37 km 120.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 160 mi 257.15 km 138.85 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips