Distance from Frisco City, AL to DTW Airport

Distance

904 mi

Time

14 hours 14 mins

Gas Cost

$56 - $109

There are 777.63 miles from Frisco City to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) in northeast direction and 904 miles (1,454.85 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Frisco City and DTW Airport are 14 hours 14 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Frisco City, AL to DTW Airport. The halfway point is Oakland, KY.

Please note the time difference between Frisco City, AL and DTW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Frisco City is 1:31 pm and the current time in DTW Airport is 2:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Frisco City, AL to DTW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Frisco City, AL and DTW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Frisco City to DTW Airport is $78.81.

During the route, an average car will release 711.53 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DTW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DTW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Frisco City, AL and DTW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Frisco City, AL and DTW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.026161 and -86.246910, or 37º 1' 34.1796" N, 86º 14' 48.876" W. This location is 452.15 miles away from Frisco City, AL and DTW Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Oakland, KY, situated 458 miles from Frisco City, AL and 448 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 7 hours 23 mins to go from Frisco City to Oakland and 7 hours 6 mins to go from DTW to Oakland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Louisville, KY,Montgomery, AL,Nashville, TN, and Birmingham, AL.


Weather in Frisco City and DTW

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Frisco City, AL and DTW Airport:

Frisco City

Rain today through Sunday.

Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
89° 71° 92° 75° 95° 75° 94° 76° 93° 75°
77% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
3 282 degrees 5 291 degrees 5 326 degrees 4 264 degrees 5 321 degrees

DTW

Rain tomorrow through Monday.

Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
93° 72° 89° 73° 87° 70° 82° 68° 77° 65°
36% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
4 194 degrees 6 240 degrees 8 318 degrees 6 343 degrees 10 356 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Frisco City, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Frisco City, AL to DTW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Frisco City, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Frisco City »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Frisco City, AL and DTW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 777.63 mi 1,251.48 km 675.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 904 mi 1,455.33 km 785.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips