Distance from Goodman, WI to Accokeek, MD

Distance

1,039 mi

Time

16 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$65 - $127

There are 752.40 miles from Goodman to Accokeek in southeast direction and 1,039 miles (1,672.11 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Goodman and Accokeek are 16 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Goodman, WI to Accokeek, MD. The halfway point is Petersburg, MI.

Please note the time difference between Goodman, WI and Accokeek, MD is 1 hour. The current time in Goodman is 4:14 am and the current time in Accokeek is 5:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Goodman, WI to Accokeek, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 41.73 gallons of gas to cover the route between Goodman, WI and Accokeek, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Goodman to Accokeek is $91.81.

During the route, an average car will release 817.58 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Accokeek, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Accokeek, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Goodman, WI and Accokeek, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Goodman, WI and Accokeek, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.895306 and -83.708038, or 41º 53' 43.1016" N, 83º 42' 28.9368" W. This location is 519.54 miles away from Goodman, WI and Accokeek, MD and it would take approximately 8 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Petersburg, MI, situated 525 miles from Goodman, WI and 520 miles from Accokeek, MD. It would take 8 hours 29 mins to go from Goodman to Petersburg and 8 hours 17 mins to go from Accokeek to Petersburg.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Goodman, WI and Accokeek, MD is Toledo, OH, situated 547 miles from Goodman, WI and 495 miles from Accokeek, MD. It would take 8 hours 46 mins to go from Goodman to and 7 hours 51 mins to go from Accokeek to Toledo.



Weather in Goodman and Accokeek

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Goodman, WI and Accokeek, MD:

Goodman

Rain on Saturday and next Monday.

Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 50° 70° 45° 75° 48° 74° 58° 79° 59°
18% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
7 9 degrees 5 350 degrees 5 257 degrees 6 213 degrees 5 180 degrees

Accokeek

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Rain Rain Clear day Rain Rain
87° 72° 78° 69° 88° 69° 87° 70° 83° 70°
96% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
4 172 degrees 9 354 degrees 4 321 degrees 4 75 degrees 3 59 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Goodman, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Goodman, WI to Accokeek, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Goodman, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Goodman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Goodman, WI and Accokeek, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 752.40 mi 1,210.87 km 653.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,039 mi 1,672.25 km 902.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips