Distance from Goodman, WI to Alderson, WV

Distance

920 mi

Time

15 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$68 - $132

Report an error

There are 675.06 miles from Goodman to Alderson in southeast direction and 920 miles (1,480.60 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

Goodman and Alderson are 15 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Goodman, WI to Alderson, WV. The halfway point is Lebanon, IN.

Please note the time difference between Goodman, WI and Alderson, WV is 1 hour. The current time in Goodman is 9:19 pm and the current time in Alderson is 10:19 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Goodman, WI to Alderson, WV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 42.58 gallons of gas to cover the route between Goodman, WI and Alderson, WV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Goodman to Alderson is $109.85.

During the route, an average car will release 834.20 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alderson, WV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alderson, WV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Goodman, WI and Alderson, WV

If you want to meet halfway between Goodman, WI and Alderson, WV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.030332 and -86.470184, or 40º 1' 49.1952" N, 86º 28' 12.6624" W. This location is 459.85 miles away from Goodman, WI and Alderson, WV and it would take approximately 7 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lebanon, IN, situated 474.51 miles from Goodman, WI and 445.61 miles from Alderson, WV. It would take 8 hours 7 mins to go from Goodman to Lebanon and 7 hours 35 mins to go from Alderson to Lebanon.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Goodman, WI and Alderson, WV is Indianapolis, IN, situated 502.42 miles from Goodman, WI and 420.03 miles from Alderson, WV. It would take 8 hours 36 mins to go from Goodman to Indianapolis and 7 hours 13 mins to go from Alderson to Indianapolis.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Goodman, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Goodman, WI to Alderson, WV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Goodman, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Goodman »

Weather in Goodman and Alderson

Goodman

Possible flurries on Saturday.

Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Fog Partly cloudy day Clear day Fog Cloudy
28° 14° 15° -3° -7° 17° -2° 33° 12°
31% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
9 7 degrees 9 286 degrees 10 281 degrees 5 219 degrees 5 174 degrees

Alderson

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Rain Rain Snow Clear day Rain
58° 33° 57° 31° 38° 21° 39° 12° 37° 21°
97% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
6 173 degrees 7 272 degrees 7 301 degrees 4 79 degrees 4 93 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Goodman, WI and Alderson, WV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 675.06 mi 1,086.40 km 586.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 920 mi 1,480.10 km 799.19 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips