Distance from Goodman, WI to Amherst, WI

Distance

126 mi

Time

3 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $15

There are 93.34 miles from Goodman to Amherst in southwest direction and 126 miles (202.78 kilometers) by car, following the US-8 route.

Goodman and Amherst are 3 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Goodman, WI to Amherst, WI. The halfway point is Bryant, WI.

Goodman, WI and Amherst, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:35 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Goodman, WI to Amherst, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.07 gallons of gas to cover the route between Goodman, WI and Amherst, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Goodman to Amherst is $11.06.

During the route, an average car will release 99.41 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Amherst, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Amherst, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Goodman, WI and Amherst, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Goodman, WI and Amherst, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.202984 and -89.040932, or 45º 12' 10.7424" N, 89º 2' 27.3552" W. This location is 63.17 miles away from Goodman, WI and Amherst, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bryant, WI, situated 59 miles from Goodman, WI and 67 miles from Amherst, WI. It would take 1 hour 26 mins to go from Goodman to Bryant and 1 hour 44 mins to go from Amherst to Bryant.



Weather in Goodman and Amherst

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Goodman, WI and Amherst, WI:

Goodman

Rain today and Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
76° 61° 83° 54° 86° 61° 80° 60° 80° 62°
67% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
6 274 degrees 7 254 degrees 5 216 degrees 6 141 degrees 5 154 degrees

Amherst

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
81° 61° 83° 54° 85° 58° 81° 60° 81° 63°
58% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
9 267 degrees 6 265 degrees 5 163 degrees 7 128 degrees 6 156 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Goodman, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Goodman, WI to Amherst, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Goodman, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Goodman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Goodman, WI and Amherst, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 93.34 mi 150.22 km 81.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 126 mi 203.34 km 109.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips