Distance from Goodman, WI to Worton, MD

Distance

1,090 mi

Time

17 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$80 - $156

Report an error

There are 762.56 miles from Goodman to Worton in southeast direction and 1,090 miles (1,754.18 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Goodman and Worton are 17 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Goodman, WI to Worton, MD. The halfway point is Stony Ridge, OH.

Please note the time difference between Goodman, WI and Worton, MD is 1 hour. The current time in Goodman is 8:58 pm and the current time in Worton is 9:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Goodman, WI to Worton, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 50.48 gallons of gas to cover the route between Goodman, WI and Worton, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Goodman to Worton is $130.24.

During the route, an average car will release 989.05 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Worton, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Worton, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Goodman, WI and Worton, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Goodman, WI and Worton, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.545387 and -83.541777, or 41º 32' 43.3932" N, 83º 32' 30.3972" W. This location is 545.21 miles away from Goodman, WI and Worton, MD and it would take approximately 8 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Stony Ridge, OH, situated 559.13 miles from Goodman, WI and 533.61 miles from Worton, MD. It would take 8 hours 59 mins to go from Goodman to Stony Ridge and 8 hours 32 mins to go from Worton to Stony Ridge.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Goodman, WI and Worton, MD is Toledo, OH, situated 546.61 miles from Goodman, WI and 546.05 miles from Worton, MD. It would take 8 hours 46 mins to go from Goodman to Toledo and 8 hours 43 mins to go from Worton to Toledo.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Goodman, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Goodman, WI to Worton, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Goodman, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Goodman »

Weather in Goodman and Worton

Goodman

Possible flurries on Saturday.

Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Fog Partly cloudy day Clear day Fog Cloudy
28° 14° 15° -3° -7° 17° -2° 33° 12°
31% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
9 7 degrees 9 286 degrees 10 281 degrees 5 219 degrees 5 174 degrees

Worton

Mixed precipitation today through Sunday.

Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Rain Rain Snow Clear day Rain
55° 39° 60° 39° 40° 29° 33° 24° 49° 24°
100% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
10 194 degrees 13 244 degrees 9 314 degrees 9 0 degrees 10 62 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Goodman, WI and Worton, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 762.56 mi 1,227.22 km 662.65 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,090 mi 1,754.85 km 947.55 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips