Distance from Grafton, WI to EWR Airport

Distance

903 mi

Time

13 hours 55 mins

Gas Cost

$57 - $110

There are 729.47 miles from Grafton to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in southeast direction and 903 miles (1,453.24 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Grafton and EWR Airport are 13 hours 55 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Grafton, WI to EWR Airport. The halfway point is Broadview Heights, OH.

Please note the time difference between Grafton, WI and EWR Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Grafton is 12:49 pm and the current time in EWR Airport is 1:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Grafton, WI to EWR Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.25 gallons of gas to cover the route between Grafton, WI and EWR Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Grafton to EWR Airport is $79.75.

During the route, an average car will release 710.21 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near EWR Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to EWR Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Grafton, WI and EWR Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Grafton, WI and EWR Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.277325 and -81.681137, or 41º 16' 38.37" N, 81º 40' 52.0932" W. This location is 451.31 miles away from Grafton, WI and EWR Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Broadview Heights, OH, situated 455 miles from Grafton, WI and 445 miles from EWR Airport. It would take 7 hours 13 mins to go from Grafton to Broadview Heights and 6 hours 52 mins to go from EWR to Broadview Heights.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Grafton, WI and EWR Airport is Cleveland, OH, situated 456 miles from Grafton, WI and 456 miles from EWR Airport. It would take 7 hours 16 mins to go from Grafton to and 7 hours 5 mins to go from EWR to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Weather in Grafton and EWR

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Grafton, WI and EWR Airport:

Grafton

Rain on Saturday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
70° 53° 77° 53° 77° 61° 80° 61° 82° 64°
10% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
10 353 degrees 6 256 degrees 7 191 degrees 7 164 degrees 8 180 degrees

EWR

Heavy rain today and Friday.

Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
79° 74° 89° 73° 87° 71° 86° 74° 88° 73°
94% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 35% Rain probability
14 166 degrees 6 243 degrees 5 67 degrees 6 73 degrees 5 118 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Grafton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Grafton, WI to EWR Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Grafton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Grafton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Grafton, WI and EWR Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 729.47 mi 1,173.96 km 633.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 903 mi 1,452.64 km 784.36 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips