Distance from Grafton, WI to MCO Airport

Distance

1,274 mi

Time

19 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$79 - $154

There are 1,092.96 miles from Grafton to Orlando International Airport (MCO) in southeast direction and 1,274 miles (2,050.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

Grafton and MCO Airport are 19 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Grafton, WI to MCO Airport. The halfway point is Beechgrove, TN.

Please note the time difference between Grafton, WI and MCO Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Grafton is 4:26 am and the current time in MCO Airport is 5:26 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Grafton, WI to MCO Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 51.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Grafton, WI and MCO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Grafton to MCO Airport is $111.55.

During the route, an average car will release 1,002.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MCO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MCO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Grafton, WI and MCO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Grafton, WI and MCO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.563957 and -86.196114, or 35º 33' 50.2452" N, 86º 11' 46.0104" W. This location is 637.04 miles away from Grafton, WI and MCO Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Beechgrove, TN, situated 628 miles from Grafton, WI and 646 miles from MCO Airport. It would take 10 hours 21 mins to go from Grafton to Beechgrove and 9 hours 39 mins to go from MCO to Beechgrove.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Grafton, WI and MCO Airport is Murfreesboro, TN, situated 604 miles from Grafton, WI and 664 miles from MCO Airport. It would take 10 hours 9 mins to go from Grafton to and 9 hours 57 mins to go from MCO to Murfreesboro.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Indianapolis, IN,Nashville, TN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Weather in Grafton and MCO

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Grafton, WI and MCO Airport:

Grafton

Rain on Monday through Thursday.

Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Sun
Aug 9
Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Clear day Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day
78° 56° 85° 64° 86° 71° 85° 70° 82° 63°
5% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
7 165 degrees 12 194 degrees 11 193 degrees 12 257 degrees 6 338 degrees

MCO

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Sun
Aug 9
Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
91° 75° 93° 77° 93° 76° 92° 76° 92° 75°
43% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
4 84 degrees 4 121 degrees 5 129 degrees 4 132 degrees 4 120 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Grafton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Grafton, WI to MCO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Grafton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Grafton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Grafton, WI and MCO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,092.96 mi 1,758.95 km 949.76 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,274 mi 2,050.42 km 1,107.14 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips