Distance from Grafton, WI to MSP Airport

Distance

358 mi

Time

5 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $51

Report an error

There are 282.83 miles from Grafton to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northwest direction and 358 miles (576.15 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W route.

Grafton and MSP Airport are 5 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Grafton, WI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Oakdale, WI.

Grafton, WI and MSP Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:39 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Grafton, WI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 16.57 gallons of gas to cover the route between Grafton, WI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Grafton to MSP Airport is $42.74.

During the route, an average car will release 324.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Grafton, WI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Grafton, WI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.978584 and -90.417755, or 43º 58' 42.9024" N, 90º 25' 3.918" W. This location is 178.93 miles away from Grafton, WI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Oakdale, WI, situated 181.02 miles from Grafton, WI and 178.64 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 2 hours 48 mins to go from Grafton to Oakdale and 2 hours 50 mins to go from MSP to Oakdale.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Milwaukee, WI,Saint Paul, MN, and Minneapolis, MN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Grafton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Grafton, WI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Grafton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Grafton »

Weather in Grafton and MSP

Grafton

Drizzle tomorrow.

Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Cloudy Rain Clear day Clear day Cloudy
41° 33° 43° 22° 23° 13° 28°
12% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
13 214 degrees 11 339 degrees 16 291 degrees 15 297 degrees 11 186 degrees

MSP

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fog Fog Partly cloudy day Clear day Fog
40° 29° 31° -5° -9° 27°
17% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
7 322 degrees 11 336 degrees 9 289 degrees 6 291 degrees 8 154 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Grafton, WI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 282.83 mi 455.18 km 245.78 nautical mi
Driving distance 358 mi 575.91 km 310.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips