Distance from Grafton, WI to PDX Airport


2,107 mi


1 day 6 hours

Gas Cost

$127 - $247

There are 1,702.32 miles from Grafton to Portland International Airport (PDX) in west direction and 2,107 miles (3,390.89 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Grafton and PDX Airport are 1 day 6 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Grafton, WI to PDX Airport. The halfway point is Gillette, WY.

Please note the time difference between Grafton, WI and PDX Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Grafton is 8:01 am and the current time in PDX Airport is 6:01 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Grafton, WI to PDX Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 84.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Grafton, WI and PDX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Grafton to PDX Airport is $178.55.

During the route, an average car will release 1,657.85 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near PDX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PDX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Grafton, WI and PDX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Grafton, WI and PDX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.209206 and -106.013893, or 44º 12' 33.1416" N, 106º 0' 50.0148" W. This location is 1,053.50 miles away from Grafton, WI and PDX Airport and it would take approximately 15 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gillette, WY, situated 998 miles from Grafton, WI and 1,109 miles from PDX Airport. It would take 14 hours 3 mins to go from Grafton to Gillette and 16 hours 16 mins to go from PDX to Gillette.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Portland, OR,Vancouver, WA, and Sioux Falls, SD.

Weather in Grafton and PDX

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Grafton, WI and PDX Airport:


Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday.

Nov 25
Nov 26
Nov 27
Nov 28
Nov 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
43° 38° 46° 36° 40° 28° 49° 28° 45° 31°
85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
7 30 degrees 10 253 degrees 11 288 degrees 12 253 degrees 12 253 degrees


Rain today through Monday.

Nov 25
Nov 26
Nov 27
Nov 28
Nov 29
Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
50° 43° 49° 41° 47° 34° 46° 39° 46° 32°
93% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
5 199 degrees 2 162 degrees 2 112 degrees 3 83 degrees 4 69 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Grafton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Grafton, WI to PDX Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Grafton, WI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Grafton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Grafton, WI and PDX Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,702.32 mi 2,739.61 km 1,479.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,107 mi 3,390.89 km 1,830.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips