Distance from Grafton, WI to Powderville, MT

Distance

1,037 mi

Time

17 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$63 - $122

There are 860.04 miles from Grafton to Powderville in west direction and 1,037 miles (1,668.89 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Grafton and Powderville are 17 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Grafton, WI to Powderville, MT. The halfway point is Renner, SD.

Please note the time difference between Grafton, WI and Powderville, MT is 1 hour. The current time in Grafton is 2:06 am and the current time in Powderville is 1:06 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Grafton, WI to Powderville, MT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 41.67 gallons of gas to cover the route between Grafton, WI and Powderville, MT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Grafton to Powderville is $87.91.

During the route, an average car will release 816.30 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Powderville, MT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Powderville, MT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Grafton, WI and Powderville, MT

If you want to meet halfway between Grafton, WI and Powderville, MT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.628183 and -96.742033, or 43º 37' 41.4588" N, 96º 44' 31.3188" W. This location is 518.73 miles away from Grafton, WI and Powderville, MT and it would take approximately 8 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Renner, SD, situated 520 miles from Grafton, WI and 523 miles from Powderville, MT. It would take 7 hours 41 mins to go from Grafton to Renner and 9 hours 37 mins to go from Powderville to Renner.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Grafton, WI and Powderville, MT is Sioux Falls, SD, situated 523 miles from Grafton, WI and 524 miles from Powderville, MT. It would take 7 hours 46 mins to go from Grafton to Sioux Falls and 9 hours 39 mins to go from Powderville to Sioux Falls.



Weather in Grafton and Powderville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Grafton, WI and Powderville, MT:

Grafton

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday.

Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
43° 38° 46° 36° 40° 28° 49° 28° 45° 31°
85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
7 30 degrees 10 253 degrees 11 288 degrees 12 253 degrees 12 253 degrees

Powderville

No precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Wind Wind
49° 21° 41° 27° 52° 24° 57° 24° 38° 21°
8% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 250 degrees 12 279 degrees 10 237 degrees 9 246 degrees 10 305 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Grafton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Grafton, WI to Powderville, MT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Grafton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Grafton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Grafton, WI and Powderville, MT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 860.04 mi 1,384.09 km 747.35 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,037 mi 1,669.62 km 901.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips