Distance from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Arboles, CO

Distance

2,558 mi

Time

1 day 17 hours

Gas Cost

$213 - $415

Loading Grand Lake Stream - Arboles Route Map

Route map between Grand Lake Stream and Arboles Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,116.32 miles from Grand Lake Stream to Arboles in southwest direction and 2,558 miles (4,116.70 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Grand Lake Stream and Arboles are 1 day 17 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Arboles, CO. The halfway point is Knightsville, IN.

Please note the time difference between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Arboles, CO is 2 hours. The current time in Grand Lake Stream is 3:27 pm and the current time in Arboles is 1:27 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Arboles, CO:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 118.41 gallons of gas to cover the route between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Arboles, CO.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Grand Lake Stream to Arboles is $345.76.

During the route, an average car will release 2,319.92 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Arboles, CO

If you want to meet halfway between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Arboles, CO or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.528181 and -87.083635, or 39º 31' 41.4516" N, 87º 5' 1.086" W. This location is 1,278.85 miles away from Grand Lake Stream, ME and Arboles, CO and it would take approximately 20 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Knightsville, IN, situated 1298.94 miles from Grand Lake Stream, ME and 1266.44 miles from Arboles, CO. It would take 21 hours 34 mins to go from Grand Lake Stream to Knightsville and 19 hours 55 mins to go from Arboles to Knightsville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Columbia, MO, Independence, MO, Kansas City, MO, Overland Park, KS, Olathe, KS and Topeka, KS.


Best Hotels In or Near Arboles, CO

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arboles, CO? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Grand Lake Stream, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Arboles, CO? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Grand Lake Stream, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Grand Lake Stream »

Weather in Grand Lake Stream and Arboles

Grand Lake Stream

Rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures bottoming out at 67°F on Thursday.

Mon
Jun 18
Tue
Jun 19
Wed
Jun 20
Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
78° 53° 73° 59° 79° 52° 67° 53° 79° 47°
96% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 208 degrees 9 322 degrees 7 248 degrees 6 333 degrees 6 242 degrees

Arboles

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 91°F on Friday.

Mon
Jun 18
Tue
Jun 19
Wed
Jun 20
Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Wind
82° 51° 84° 52° 84° 49° 89° 52° 91° 54°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 190 degrees 3 265 degrees 4 283 degrees 2 253 degrees 3 274 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Arboles, CO in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,116.32 mi 3,405.88 km 1,839.03 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,558 mi 4,116.19 km 2,222.57 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and