Distance from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Auburn, ME

Distance

185 mi

Time

4 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $27

Loading Grand Lake Stream - Auburn Route Map

Route map between Grand Lake Stream and Auburn Show Map

Report an error

There are 142.02 miles from Grand Lake Stream to Auburn in southwest direction and 185 miles (297.73 kilometers) by car, following the ME 9 route.

Grand Lake Stream and Auburn are 4 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Auburn, ME. The halfway point is Carmel, ME.

Grand Lake Stream, ME and Auburn, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:41 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Auburn, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.57 gallons of gas to cover the route between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Auburn, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Grand Lake Stream to Auburn is $22.36.

During the route, an average car will release 167.87 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Auburn, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Auburn, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.775852 and -69.031921, or 44º 46' 33.0672" N, 69º 1' 54.9156" W. This location is 92.54 miles away from Grand Lake Stream, ME and Auburn, ME and it would take approximately 2 hours 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Carmel, ME, situated 93.4 miles from Grand Lake Stream, ME and 92.69 miles from Auburn, ME. It would take 3 hours 7 mins to go from Grand Lake Stream to Carmel and 1 hour 46 mins to go from Auburn to Carmel.


Best Hotels In or Near Auburn, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Auburn, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Grand Lake Stream, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Auburn, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Grand Lake Stream, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Grand Lake Stream »

Weather in Grand Lake Stream and Auburn

Grand Lake Stream

Snow (1–3 in.) today and Thursday, with temperatures rising to 47°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
32° 17° 43° 30° 42° 26° 47° 29° 38° 28°
63% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
6 117 degrees 6 278 degrees 7 273 degrees 4 241 degrees 7 51 degrees

Auburn

Mixed precipitation today and Friday, with temperatures rising to 50°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Snow Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
36° 25° 45° 30° 46° 28° 50° 31° 43° 35°
81% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
5 90 degrees 5 285 degrees 5 251 degrees 3 243 degrees 6 54 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Auburn, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 142.02 mi 228.56 km 123.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 185 mi 297.73 km 160.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and