Distance from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Bar Harbor, ME

Distance

95 mi

Time

3 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $15

Loading Grand Lake Stream - Bar Harbor Route Map

Route map between Grand Lake Stream and Bar Harbor Show Map

Report an error

There are 58.63 miles from Grand Lake Stream to Bar Harbor in southwest direction and 95 miles (152.89 kilometers) by car, following the CCC Road route.

Grand Lake Stream and Bar Harbor are 3 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Bar Harbor, ME. The halfway point is Aurora, ME.

Grand Lake Stream, ME and Bar Harbor, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:13 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Bar Harbor, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Bar Harbor, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Grand Lake Stream to Bar Harbor is $12.61.

During the route, an average car will release 86.05 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Bar Harbor, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Bar Harbor, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.835850 and -68.258240, or 44º 50' 9.06" N, 68º 15' 29.664" W. This location is 47.44 miles away from Grand Lake Stream, ME and Bar Harbor, ME and it would take approximately 1 hour 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Aurora, ME, situated 50.09 miles from Grand Lake Stream, ME and 44.79 miles from Bar Harbor, ME. It would take 1 hour 57 mins to go from Grand Lake Stream to Aurora and 1 hour 14 mins to go from Bar Harbor to Aurora.


Best Hotels In or Near Bar Harbor, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bar Harbor, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Grand Lake Stream, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Grand Lake Stream, ME to Bar Harbor, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Grand Lake Stream, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Grand Lake Stream »

Weather in Grand Lake Stream and Bar Harbor

Grand Lake Stream

Mixed precipitation today through Sunday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 39°F on Friday.

Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Sat
Oct 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Snow
43° 23° 42° 35° 41° 31° 39° 26° 41° 24°
62% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 63% Rain probability
4 135 degrees 11 247 degrees 12 216 degrees 8 89 degrees 6 100 degrees

Bar Harbor

Rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 41°F on Friday.

Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Sat
Oct 27
Rain Rain Wind Clear day Rain
51° 33° 46° 37° 44° 33° 41° 31° 43° 31°
71% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 79% Rain probability
7 3 degrees 15 255 degrees 18 83 degrees 14 287 degrees 14 88 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Grand Lake Stream, ME and Bar Harbor, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 58.63 mi 94.35 km 50.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 95 mi 152.69 km 82.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and