Distance from Green Valley, WI to Arcola, VA

Distance

942 mi

Time

14 hours 44 mins

Gas Cost

$65 - $127

Report an error

There are 683.19 miles from Green Valley to Arcola in southeast direction and 942 miles (1,516.00 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Green Valley and Arcola are 14 hours 44 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Green Valley, WI to Arcola, VA. The halfway point is Monclova, OH.

Please note the time difference between Green Valley, WI and Arcola, VA is 1 hour. The current time in Green Valley is 7:29 am and the current time in Arcola is 8:29 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Green Valley, WI to Arcola, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 43.63 gallons of gas to cover the route between Green Valley, WI and Arcola, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Green Valley to Arcola is $105.58.

During the route, an average car will release 854.76 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arcola, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arcola, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Green Valley, WI and Arcola, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Green Valley, WI and Arcola, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.594588 and -83.775649, or 41º 35' 40.5168" N, 83º 46' 32.3364" W. This location is 471.18 miles away from Green Valley, WI and Arcola, VA and it would take approximately 7 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Monclova, OH, situated 479.45 miles from Green Valley, WI and 469.87 miles from Arcola, VA. It would take 7 hours 40 mins to go from Green Valley to Monclova and 7 hours 23 mins to go from Arcola to Monclova.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Green Valley, WI and Arcola, VA is Toledo, OH, situated 492.36 miles from Green Valley, WI and 467.81 miles from Arcola, VA. It would take 7 hours 48 mins to go from Green Valley to Toledo and 7 hours 20 mins to go from Arcola to Toledo.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Green Valley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Green Valley, WI to Arcola, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Green Valley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Green Valley »

Weather in Green Valley and Arcola

Green Valley

Possible light snow next Wednesday.

Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog
28° 15° 24° 10° 26° 28° 39° 13°
26% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
11 359 degrees 11 310 degrees 10 303 degrees 6 235 degrees 7 107 degrees

Arcola

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
53° 45° 47° 30° 46° 28° 39° 25° 49° 22°
85% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 112 degrees 14 281 degrees 8 254 degrees 9 303 degrees 5 266 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Green Valley, WI and Arcola, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 683.19 mi 1,099.48 km 593.67 nautical mi
Driving distance 942 mi 1,516.59 km 818.89 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips