Distance from Green Valley, WI to DCA Airport

Distance

954 mi

Time

14 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$69 - $135

Report an error

There are 708.14 miles from Green Valley to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southeast direction and 954 miles (1,535.31 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Green Valley and DCA Airport are 14 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Green Valley, WI to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Maumee, OH.

Please note the time difference between Green Valley, WI and DCA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Green Valley is 5:08 pm and the current time in DCA Airport is 6:08 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Green Valley, WI to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 44.15 gallons of gas to cover the route between Green Valley, WI and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Green Valley to DCA Airport is $112.59.

During the route, an average car will release 865.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Green Valley, WI and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Green Valley, WI and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.591431 and -83.677933, or 41º 35' 29.1516" N, 83º 40' 40.5588" W. This location is 476.85 miles away from Green Valley, WI and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Maumee, OH, situated 480.62 miles from Green Valley, WI and 474.02 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 7 hours 37 mins to go from Green Valley to Maumee and 7 hours 17 mins to go from DCA to Maumee.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Green Valley, WI and DCA Airport is Toledo, OH, situated 492.36 miles from Green Valley, WI and 475.35 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 7 hours 49 mins to go from Green Valley to and 7 hours 20 mins to go from DCA to Toledo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Milwaukee, WI, and Green Bay, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Green Valley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Green Valley, WI to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Green Valley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Green Valley »

Weather in Green Valley and DCA

Green Valley

Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 78°F on Friday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain
70° 58° 74° 57° 77° 56° 78° 59° 77° 65°
100% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
4 63 degrees 4 102 degrees 6 169 degrees 11 181 degrees 7 217 degrees

DCA

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 77°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
87° 71° 89° 65° 81° 68° 77° 59° 77° 59°
12% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
4 349 degrees 4 245 degrees 8 48 degrees 7 71 degrees 6 83 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Green Valley, WI and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 708.14 mi 1,139.64 km 615.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 954 mi 1,534.82 km 828.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips