Distance from Green Valley, WI to EWR Airport

Distance

1,038 mi

Time

16 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$63 - $122

There are 768.12 miles from Green Valley to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in southeast direction and 1,038 miles (1,670.50 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Green Valley and EWR Airport are 16 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Green Valley, WI to EWR Airport. The halfway point is Castalia, OH.

Please note the time difference between Green Valley, WI and EWR Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Green Valley is 7:44 am and the current time in EWR Airport is 8:44 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Green Valley, WI to EWR Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 41.70 gallons of gas to cover the route between Green Valley, WI and EWR Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Green Valley to EWR Airport is $88.40.

During the route, an average car will release 816.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near EWR Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to EWR Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Green Valley, WI and EWR Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Green Valley, WI and EWR Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.341282 and -82.721519, or 41º 20' 28.6152" N, 82º 43' 17.4684" W. This location is 519.15 miles away from Green Valley, WI and EWR Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Castalia, OH, situated 539 miles from Green Valley, WI and 510 miles from EWR Airport. It would take 8 hours 44 mins to go from Green Valley to Castalia and 7 hours 52 mins to go from EWR to Castalia.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Milwaukee, WI, and Green Bay, WI.


Weather in Green Valley and EWR

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Green Valley, WI and EWR Airport:

Green Valley

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Sun
Mar 29
Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
46° 38° 48° 32° 47° 31° 49° 31° 50° 36°
99% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
10 347 degrees 13 345 degrees 8 34 degrees 6 79 degrees 8 86 degrees

EWR

Drizzle throughout the week.

Sun
Mar 29
Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Clear day
53° 46° 63° 47° 50° 42° 50° 41° 58° 39°
70% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
8 49 degrees 7 268 degrees 7 52 degrees 7 38 degrees 11 343 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Green Valley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Green Valley, WI to EWR Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Green Valley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Green Valley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Green Valley, WI and EWR Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 768.12 mi 1,236.16 km 667.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,038 mi 1,670.96 km 902.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips