Distance from Green Valley, WI to Fertile, IA

Distance

389 mi

Time

6 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$23 - $46

There are 276.80 miles from Green Valley to Fertile in southwest direction and 389 miles (626.03 kilometers) by car, following the WI-29 W route.

Green Valley and Fertile are 6 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Green Valley, WI to Fertile, IA. The halfway point is Chippewa Falls, WI.

Green Valley, WI and Fertile, IA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:11 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Green Valley, WI to Fertile, IA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 15.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Green Valley, WI and Fertile, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Green Valley to Fertile is $32.95.

During the route, an average car will release 305.98 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Fertile, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fertile, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Green Valley, WI and Fertile, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Green Valley, WI and Fertile, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.89579 and -91.491418, or 44º 53' 44.844" N, 91º 29' 29.1048" W. This location is 194.44 miles away from Green Valley, WI and Fertile, IA and it would take approximately 3 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Chippewa Falls, WI, situated 176 miles from Green Valley, WI and 216 miles from Fertile, IA. It would take 2 hours 58 mins to go from Green Valley to Chippewa Falls and 3 hours 16 mins to go from Fertile to Chippewa Falls.



Weather in Green Valley and Fertile

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Green Valley, WI and Fertile, IA:

Green Valley

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Clear day Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
36° 25° 36° 25° 39° 33° 47° 36° 43° 30°
15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 320 degrees 9 148 degrees 6 50 degrees 9 263 degrees 9 273 degrees

Fertile

Rain tomorrow and Wednesday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
38° 23° 38° 32° 39° 33° 46° 27° 45° 26°
33% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
8 142 degrees 11 140 degrees 8 5 degrees 8 257 degrees 9 281 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Green Valley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Green Valley, WI to Fertile, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Green Valley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Green Valley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Green Valley, WI and Fertile, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 276.80 mi 445.46 km 240.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 389 mi 625.84 km 337.93 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips