Distance from Green Valley, WI to Lily, WI

Distance

62 mi

Time

1 hour 29 mins

Gas Cost

$3 - $7

There are 45.40 miles from Green Valley to Lily in northwest direction and 62 miles (99.78 kilometers) by car, following the WI-32 route.

Green Valley and Lily are 1 hour 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Green Valley, WI to Lily, WI. The halfway point is Mountain, WI.

Green Valley, WI and Lily, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Green Valley, WI to Lily, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 2.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Green Valley, WI and Lily, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Green Valley to Lily is $4.89.

During the route, an average car will release 48.85 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Lily, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lily, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Green Valley, WI and Lily, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Green Valley, WI and Lily, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.134850 and -88.436920, or 45º 8' 5.46" N, 88º 26' 12.912" W. This location is 31.04 miles away from Green Valley, WI and Lily, WI and it would take approximately 44 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mountain, WI, situated 37 miles from Green Valley, WI and 25 miles from Lily, WI. It would take 56 minutes to go from Green Valley to Mountain and 33 minutes to go from Lily to Mountain.



Weather in Green Valley and Lily

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Green Valley, WI and Lily, WI:

Green Valley

Rain on Friday and next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day Cloudy
84° 62° 83° 56° 80° 60° 72° 56° 73° 51°
16% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
9 291 degrees 5 214 degrees 8 281 degrees 10 30 degrees 9 97 degrees

Lily

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day Cloudy
80° 58° 80° 53° 78° 59° 75° 52° 71° 49°
5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
7 301 degrees 5 235 degrees 7 285 degrees 7 2 degrees 8 128 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Green Valley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Green Valley, WI to Lily, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Green Valley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Green Valley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Green Valley, WI and Lily, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 45.40 mi 73.06 km 39.45 nautical mi
Driving distance 62 mi 99.92 km 53.95 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips