Distance from Green Valley, WI to Luana, IA

Distance

283 mi

Time

5 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$17 - $33

There are 198.79 miles from Green Valley to Luana in southwest direction and 283 miles (455.44 kilometers) by car, following the I-41 and US-41 route.

Green Valley and Luana are 5 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Green Valley, WI to Luana, IA. The halfway point is Sun Prairie, WI.

Green Valley, WI and Luana, IA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:42 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Green Valley, WI to Luana, IA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 11.38 gallons of gas to cover the route between Green Valley, WI and Luana, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Green Valley to Luana is $24.13.

During the route, an average car will release 222.99 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Luana, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Luana, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Green Valley, WI and Luana, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Green Valley, WI and Luana, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.1568 and -89.270384, or 43º 9' 24.48" N, 89º 16' 13.3824" W. This location is 141.70 miles away from Green Valley, WI and Luana, IA and it would take approximately 2 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sun Prairie, WI, situated 147 miles from Green Valley, WI and 138 miles from Luana, IA. It would take 2 hours 31 mins to go from Green Valley to Sun Prairie and 2 hours 49 mins to go from Luana to Sun Prairie.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Green Valley, WI and Luana, IA is Madison, WI, situated 159 miles from Green Valley, WI and 121 miles from Luana, IA. It would take 2 hours 49 mins to go from Green Valley to Madison and 2 hours 33 mins to go from Luana to Madison.



Weather in Green Valley and Luana

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Green Valley, WI and Luana, IA:

Green Valley

Light rain today through Tuesday.

Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Rain Rain Clear day Cloudy Rain
59° 34° 54° 33° 55° 28° 52° 34° 60° 39°
79% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
7 121 degrees 8 336 degrees 6 138 degrees 4 175 degrees 8 192 degrees

Luana

Rain today and Monday.

Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Cloudy
55° 29° 47° 21° 57° 25° 60° 40° 68° 51°
96% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
11 308 degrees 9 348 degrees 6 144 degrees 6 164 degrees 10 232 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Green Valley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Green Valley, WI to Luana, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Green Valley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Green Valley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Green Valley, WI and Luana, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 198.79 mi 319.92 km 172.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 283 mi 456.09 km 246.27 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips