Distance from Green Valley, WI to Lyons, WI

Distance

191 mi

Time

3 hours 14 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $28

Report an error

There are 148.29 miles from Green Valley to Lyons in south direction and 191 miles (307.38 kilometers) by car, following the I-41 and US-41 route.

Green Valley and Lyons are 3 hours 14 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Green Valley, WI to Lyons, WI. The halfway point is Fond Du Lac, WI.

Green Valley, WI and Lyons, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 9:35 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Green Valley, WI to Lyons, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.83 gallons of gas to cover the route between Green Valley, WI and Lyons, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Green Valley to Lyons is $22.95.

During the route, an average car will release 172.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Lyons, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lyons, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Green Valley, WI and Lyons, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Green Valley, WI and Lyons, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.764346 and -88.478911, or 43º 45' 51.6456" N, 88º 28' 44.0796" W. This location is 95.34 miles away from Green Valley, WI and Lyons, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 37 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fond Du Lac, WI, situated 95.47 miles from Green Valley, WI and 96.99 miles from Lyons, WI. It would take 1 hour 38 mins to go from Green Valley to Fond Du Lac and 1 hour 42 mins to go from Lyons to Fond Du Lac.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Green Valley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Green Valley, WI to Lyons, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Green Valley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Green Valley »

Weather in Green Valley and Lyons

Green Valley

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
34° 23° 41° 23° 42° 29° 44° 29° 38° 26°
6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
10 268 degrees 11 247 degrees 9 259 degrees 12 243 degrees 7 329 degrees

Lyons

Rain on Tuesday.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
36° 23° 41° 22° 44° 27° 47° 28° 39° 28°
8% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
7 299 degrees 10 248 degrees 11 250 degrees 11 243 degrees 9 14 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Green Valley, WI and Lyons, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 148.29 mi 238.66 km 128.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 191 mi 306.88 km 165.70 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips