Distance from Green Valley, WI to Plymouth, WI

Distance

100 mi

Time

1 hour 54 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $15

Report an error

There are 73.82 miles from Green Valley to Plymouth in southeast direction and 100 miles (160.93 kilometers) by car, following the I-43 S route.

Green Valley and Plymouth are 1 hour 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Green Valley, WI to Plymouth, WI. The halfway point is Maribel, WI.

Green Valley, WI and Plymouth, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Green Valley, WI to Plymouth, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Green Valley, WI and Plymouth, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Green Valley to Plymouth is $12.25.

During the route, an average car will release 90.54 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Plymouth, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Plymouth, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Green Valley, WI and Plymouth, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Green Valley, WI and Plymouth, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.29406 and -87.783731, or 44º 17' 38.616" N, 87º 47' 1.4316" W. This location is 49.91 miles away from Green Valley, WI and Plymouth, WI and it would take approximately 57 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Maribel, WI, situated 51.02 miles from Green Valley, WI and 51.15 miles from Plymouth, WI. It would take 1 hour 5 mins to go from Green Valley to Maribel and 54 minutes to go from Plymouth to Maribel.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Green Bay, WI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Green Valley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Green Valley, WI to Plymouth, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Green Valley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Green Valley »

Weather in Green Valley and Plymouth

Green Valley

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 43°F on Friday.

Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
60° 40° 60° 41° 56° 44° 49° 40° 49° 36°
72% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
5 194 degrees 5 234 degrees 14 140 degrees 17 239 degrees 13 267 degrees

Plymouth

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 61°F on Monday.

Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
59° 42° 59° 44° 62° 48° 52° 42° 53° 38°
51% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 87% Rain probability
8 187 degrees 5 349 degrees 16 162 degrees 18 234 degrees 14 252 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Green Valley, WI and Plymouth, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 73.82 mi 118.80 km 64.15 nautical mi
Driving distance 100 mi 160.65 km 86.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips