Distance from Green Valley, WI to SEA Airport

Distance

1,932 mi

Time

1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$120 - $234

There are 1,627.28 miles from Green Valley to Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in west direction and 1,932 miles (3,109.25 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-83 N route.

Green Valley and SEA Airport are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Green Valley, WI to SEA Airport. The halfway point is Kinsey, MT.

Please note the time difference between Green Valley, WI and SEA Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Green Valley is 12:59 am (Oct 20) and the current time in SEA Airport is 10:59 pm (Oct 19).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Green Valley, WI to SEA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 77.61 gallons of gas to cover the route between Green Valley, WI and SEA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Green Valley to SEA Airport is $169.19.

During the route, an average car will release 1,520.50 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near SEA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SEA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Green Valley, WI and SEA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Green Valley, WI and SEA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.584492 and -105.563576, or 46º 35' 4.1712" N, 105º 33' 48.8736" W. This location is 966.22 miles away from Green Valley, WI and SEA Airport and it would take approximately 14 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kinsey, MT, situated 964 miles from Green Valley, WI and 988 miles from SEA Airport. It would take 14 hours 59 mins to go from Green Valley to Kinsey and 14 hours 50 mins to go from SEA to Kinsey.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Bellevue, WA,Renton, WA,Kent, WA, and Fargo, ND.


Weather in Green Valley and SEA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Green Valley, WI and SEA Airport:

Green Valley

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Monday.

Mon
Oct 19
Tue
Oct 20
Wed
Oct 21
Thu
Oct 22
Fri
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
41° 23° 44° 24° 45° 35° 60° 35° 59° 30°
13% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
5 295 degrees 7 67 degrees 9 261 degrees 10 111 degrees 13 311 degrees

SEA

Rain today through Friday.

Mon
Oct 19
Tue
Oct 20
Wed
Oct 21
Thu
Oct 22
Fri
Oct 23
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
60° 54° 56° 49° 53° 45° 54° 41° 51° 43°
46% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
6 203 degrees 4 183 degrees 4 91 degrees 3 111 degrees 8 107 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Green Valley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Green Valley, WI to SEA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Green Valley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Green Valley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Green Valley, WI and SEA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,627.28 mi 2,618.84 km 1,414.07 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,932 mi 3,109.96 km 1,679.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips