Distance from Greenville, DE to Arlington, VA

Distance

113 mi

Time

2 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

There are 101.04 miles from Greenville to Arlington in southwest direction and 113 miles (181.86 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Greenville and Arlington are 2 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Greenville, DE to Arlington, VA. The halfway point is Bradshaw, MD.

Greenville, DE and Arlington, VA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:36 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Greenville, DE to Arlington, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 4.55 gallons of gas to cover the route between Greenville, DE and Arlington, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Greenville to Arlington is $9.88.

During the route, an average car will release 89.16 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Arlington, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arlington, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Greenville, DE and Arlington, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Greenville, DE and Arlington, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.426205 and -76.389542, or 39º 25' 34.338" N, 76º 23' 22.3512" W. This location is 56.66 miles away from Greenville, DE and Arlington, VA and it would take approximately 1 hour 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bradshaw, MD, situated 55 miles from Greenville, DE and 60 miles from Arlington, VA. It would take 57 minutes to go from Greenville to Bradshaw and 1 hour 14 mins to go from Arlington to Bradshaw.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Greenville, DE and Arlington, VA is Baltimore, MD, situated 71 miles from Greenville, DE and 42 miles from Arlington, VA. It would take 1 hour 17 mins to go from Greenville to and 53 minutes to go from Arlington to Baltimore.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Washington, DC, and Alexandria, VA.


Weather in Greenville and Arlington

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Greenville, DE and Arlington, VA:

Greenville

Light rain throughout the week.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Rain Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day
86° 70° 86° 69° 86° 72° 83° 66° 83° 68°
45% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
7 228 degrees 6 244 degrees 6 262 degrees 7 330 degrees 7 76 degrees

Arlington

Possible light rain throughout the week.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Rain Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day
88° 75° 90° 72° 86° 74° 86° 70° 87° 71°
56% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 266 degrees 5 232 degrees 6 299 degrees 6 331 degrees 6 92 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Greenville, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from Greenville, DE to Arlington, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Greenville, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Greenville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Greenville, DE and Arlington, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 101.04 mi 162.60 km 87.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 113 mi 182.36 km 98.47 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips