Distance from Greenville, DE to Austinville, VA

Distance

412 mi

Time

6 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $50

There are 351.89 miles from Greenville to Austinville in southwest direction and 412 miles (663.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 S route.

Greenville and Austinville are 6 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Greenville, DE to Austinville, VA. The halfway point is Woodstock, VA.

Greenville, DE and Austinville, VA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Greenville, DE to Austinville, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 16.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between Greenville, DE and Austinville, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Greenville to Austinville is $35.90.

During the route, an average car will release 324.14 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Austinville, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Austinville, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Greenville, DE and Austinville, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Greenville, DE and Austinville, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.882807 and -78.523266, or 38º 52' 58.1052" N, 78º 31' 23.7576" W. This location is 205.98 miles away from Greenville, DE and Austinville, VA and it would take approximately 3 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Woodstock, VA, situated 202 miles from Greenville, DE and 214 miles from Austinville, VA. It would take 3 hours 25 mins to go from Greenville to Woodstock and 3 hours 19 mins to go from Austinville to Woodstock.



Weather in Greenville and Austinville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Greenville, DE and Austinville, VA:

Greenville

Light rain throughout the week.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Rain Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day
86° 70° 86° 69° 86° 72° 83° 66° 83° 68°
45% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
7 228 degrees 6 244 degrees 6 262 degrees 7 330 degrees 7 76 degrees

Austinville

Light rain tomorrow through next Saturday.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
81° 65° 84° 59° 84° 64° 86° 58° 85° 59°
9% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
7 305 degrees 5 228 degrees 5 309 degrees 3 353 degrees 4 164 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Greenville, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from Greenville, DE to Austinville, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Greenville, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Greenville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Greenville, DE and Austinville, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 351.89 mi 566.31 km 305.79 nautical mi
Driving distance 412 mi 662.99 km 357.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips