Distance from Gresham, WI to Auburndale, WI

Distance

87 mi

Time

1 hour 34 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $12

Report an error

There are 61.85 miles from Gresham to Auburndale in southwest direction and 87 miles (140.01 kilometers) by car, following the WI-29 route.

Gresham and Auburndale are 1 hour 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Gresham, WI to Auburndale, WI. The halfway point is Ringle, WI.

Gresham, WI and Auburndale, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:24 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Gresham, WI to Auburndale, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.03 gallons of gas to cover the route between Gresham, WI and Auburndale, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Gresham to Auburndale is $10.29.

During the route, an average car will release 79.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Auburndale, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Auburndale, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Gresham, WI and Auburndale, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Gresham, WI and Auburndale, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.888195 and -89.477470, or 44º 53' 17.502" N, 89º 28' 38.892" W. This location is 43.57 miles away from Gresham, WI and Auburndale, WI and it would take approximately 47 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ringle, WI, situated 39.54 miles from Gresham, WI and 48.56 miles from Auburndale, WI. It would take 48 minutes to go from Gresham to Ringle and 52 minutes to go from Auburndale to Ringle.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Gresham, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Gresham, WI to Auburndale, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Gresham, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Gresham »

Weather in Gresham and Auburndale

Gresham

Rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures falling to 64°F next Friday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Fog Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
76° 60° 75° 63° 71° 58° 70° 50° 74° 47°
12% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
3 122 degrees 10 186 degrees 11 250 degrees 8 290 degrees 7 220 degrees

Auburndale

Rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures falling to 64°F next Friday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Fog Rain Rain Clear day Rain
79° 61° 74° 67° 71° 56° 69° 49° 74° 49°
8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
5 139 degrees 13 185 degrees 12 259 degrees 9 285 degrees 9 209 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Gresham, WI and Auburndale, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 61.85 mi 99.54 km 53.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 87 mi 140.24 km 75.72 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips