Distance from Halleck, NV to DCA Airport

Distance

2,294 mi

Time

1 day 16 hours

Gas Cost

$168 - $326

Loading Halleck - DCA Airport Route Map

Route map between Halleck and DCA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,024.85 miles from Halleck to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in east direction and 2,294 miles (3,691.84 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Halleck and DCA Airport are 1 day 16 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Halleck, NV to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Ralston, NE.

Please note the time difference between Halleck, NV and DCA Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Halleck is 10:09 am and the current time in DCA Airport is 1:09 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Halleck, NV to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 106.21 gallons of gas to cover the route between Halleck, NV and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Halleck to DCA Airport is $271.91.

During the route, an average car will release 2,080.93 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Halleck, NV and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Halleck, NV and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.225533 and -96.035156, or 41º 13' 31.9188" N, 96º 2' 6.5616" W. This location is 1,147.11 miles away from Halleck, NV and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 20 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ralston, NE, situated 1136.62 miles from Halleck, NV and 1159.16 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 18 hours 58 mins to go from Halleck to Ralston and 21 hours 34 mins to go from DCA to Ralston.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Halleck, NV and DCA Airport is Omaha, NE, situated 1140.44 miles from Halleck, NV and 1158.09 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 19 hours 2 mins to go from Halleck to and 21 hours 35 mins to go from DCA to Omaha.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,West Valley City, UT,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA, and Lincoln, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Halleck, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Halleck, NV to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Halleck, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Halleck »

Weather in Halleck and DCA

Halleck

Snow (3–6 in.) today through Saturday, with temperatures bottoming out at 25°F on Friday.

Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Fri
Jan 26
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day
33° 22° 34° 18° 38° 20° 28° 21° 25° 12°
29% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
6 237 degrees 4 167 degrees 8 177 degrees 9 227 degrees 5 233 degrees

DCA

Light rain tomorrow, with temperatures falling to 44°F on Thursday.

Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Fri
Jan 26
Partly cloudy day Wind Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
61° 49° 65° 42° 45° 31° 44° 27° 55° 27°
22% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 182 degrees 8 224 degrees 9 293 degrees 8 317 degrees 5 173 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Halleck, NV and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,024.85 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,294 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and