Distance from Hamtramck, MI to Alanson, MI

Distance

266 mi

Time

3 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$17 - $34

Loading Hamtramck - Alanson Route Map

Route map between Hamtramck and Alanson Show Map

Report an error

There are 227.85 miles from Hamtramck to Alanson in northwest direction and 266 miles (428.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route.

Hamtramck and Alanson are 3 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Hamtramck, MI to Alanson, MI. The halfway point is Standish, MI.

Hamtramck, MI and Alanson, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hamtramck, MI to Alanson, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 12.34 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hamtramck, MI and Alanson, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hamtramck to Alanson is $28.13.

During the route, an average car will release 241.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Hamtramck, MI and Alanson, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Hamtramck, MI and Alanson, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.955929 and -84.017761, or 43º 57' 21.3444" N, 84º 1' 3.9396" W. This location is 133.23 miles away from Hamtramck, MI and Alanson, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Standish, MI, situated 138.93 miles from Hamtramck, MI and 132.84 miles from Alanson, MI. It would take 2 hours 5 mins to go from Hamtramck to Standish and 2 hours 5 mins to go from Alanson to Standish.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Detroit, MI,Warren, MI, and Sterling Heights, MI.

Best Hotels In or Near Alanson, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alanson, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hamtramck, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hamtramck, MI to Alanson, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hamtramck, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hamtramck »

Weather in Hamtramck and Alanson

Hamtramck

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 47°F on Sunday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
28° 12° 40° 20° 40° 29° 37° 21° 43° 23°
9% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
2 167 degrees 9 115 degrees 11 255 degrees 1 230 degrees 7 121 degrees

Alanson

Snow (12–18 in.) tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 36°F on Saturday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Partly cloudy day Snow Wind Partly cloudy day Snow
26° -2° 31° 10° 32° 24° 33° 13° 36° 19°
13% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
5 229 degrees 9 120 degrees 14 258 degrees 4 242 degrees 5 114 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hamtramck, MI and Alanson, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 227.85 mi 366.69 km 198 nautical mi
Driving distance 266 mi 428.81 km 231.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips