Distance from Hamtramck, MI to Ashley, MI

Distance

125 mi

Time

1 hour 59 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

There are 90.71 miles from Hamtramck to Ashley in northwest direction and 125 miles (201.17 kilometers) by car, following the I-96 W route.

Hamtramck and Ashley are 1 hour 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hamtramck, MI to Ashley, MI. The halfway point is Fowlerville, MI.

Hamtramck, MI and Ashley, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:36 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hamtramck, MI to Ashley, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hamtramck, MI and Ashley, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hamtramck to Ashley is $9.80.

During the route, an average car will release 98 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Ashley, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ashley, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hamtramck, MI and Ashley, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Hamtramck, MI and Ashley, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.641888 and -84.042915, or 42º 38' 30.7968" N, 84º 2' 34.494" W. This location is 62.27 miles away from Hamtramck, MI and Ashley, MI and it would take approximately 59 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fowlerville, MI, situated 62 miles from Hamtramck, MI and 64 miles from Ashley, MI. It would take 59 minutes to go from Hamtramck to Fowlerville and 1 hour 5 mins to go from Ashley to Fowlerville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Detroit, MI,Warren, MI, and Lansing, MI.


Weather in Hamtramck and Ashley

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hamtramck, MI and Ashley, MI:

Hamtramck

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Rain
71° 61° 69° 54° 68° 46° 77° 50° 76° 55°
78% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 91% Rain probability
8 263 degrees 10 319 degrees 6 339 degrees 6 251 degrees 8 208 degrees

Ashley

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Rain
70° 56° 65° 45° 66° 37° 73° 45° 71° 53°
94% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
8 293 degrees 11 320 degrees 8 285 degrees 7 232 degrees 9 202 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hamtramck, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hamtramck, MI to Ashley, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hamtramck, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hamtramck »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hamtramck, MI and Ashley, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 90.71 mi 145.98 km 78.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 125 mi 200.44 km 108.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips