Distance from Hamtramck, MI to Auburn, NH

Distance

705 mi

Time

12 hours

Gas Cost

$52 - $102

Report an error

There are 595.19 miles from Hamtramck to Auburn in east direction and 705 miles (1,134.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.

Hamtramck and Auburn are 12 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Hamtramck, MI to Auburn, NH. The halfway point is Farmington, NY.

Hamtramck, MI and Auburn, NH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hamtramck, MI to Auburn, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 32.63 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hamtramck, MI and Auburn, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hamtramck to Auburn is $84.83.

During the route, an average car will release 639.23 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Auburn, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Auburn, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hamtramck, MI and Auburn, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Hamtramck, MI and Auburn, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.001813 and -77.303585, or 43º 0' 6.5268" N, 77º 18' 12.906" W. This location is 352.37 miles away from Hamtramck, MI and Auburn, NH and it would take approximately 6 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Farmington, NY, situated 355.12 miles from Hamtramck, MI and 366.45 miles from Auburn, NH. It would take 5 hours 46 mins to go from Hamtramck to Farmington and 6 hours 32 mins to go from Auburn to Farmington.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Hamtramck, MI and Auburn, NH is Rochester, NY, situated 335.15 miles from Hamtramck, MI and 380.95 miles from Auburn, NH. It would take 5 hours 28 mins to go from Hamtramck to Rochester and 6 hours 47 mins to go from Auburn to Rochester.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hamtramck, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hamtramck, MI to Auburn, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hamtramck, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hamtramck »

Weather in Hamtramck and Auburn

Hamtramck

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Snow Fog
41° 33° 50° 34° 48° 30° 44° 27° 43° 29°
17% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
4 264 degrees 12 193 degrees 10 301 degrees 5 236 degrees 6 254 degrees

Auburn

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Rain Clear day Cloudy Clear day Rain
37° 32° 45° 28° 51° 29° 44° 26° 44° 23°
87% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
5 336 degrees 6 310 degrees 11 250 degrees 9 283 degrees 6 328 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hamtramck, MI and Auburn, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 595.19 mi 957.86 km 517.21 nautical mi
Driving distance 705 mi 1,134.18 km 612.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips