Distance from Hamtramck, MI to Yorkville, CA

Distance

2,458 mi

Time

1 day 11 hours

Gas Cost

$183 - $355

Report an error

There are 2,099.72 miles from Hamtramck to Yorkville in west direction and 2,458 miles (3,955.77 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Hamtramck and Yorkville are 1 day 11 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Hamtramck, MI to Yorkville, CA. The halfway point is Bushnell, NE.

Please note the time difference between Hamtramck, MI and Yorkville, CA is 3 hours. The current time in Hamtramck is 2:43 am (Nov 21) and the current time in Yorkville is 11:43 pm (Nov 20).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hamtramck, MI to Yorkville, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 113.79 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hamtramck, MI and Yorkville, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hamtramck to Yorkville is $295.85.

During the route, an average car will release 2,229.31 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Yorkville, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Yorkville, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hamtramck, MI and Yorkville, CA

If you want to meet halfway between Hamtramck, MI and Yorkville, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.202468 and -103.853234, or 41º 12' 8.8848" N, 103º 51' 11.6424" W. This location is 1,228.90 miles away from Hamtramck, MI and Yorkville, CA and it would take approximately 17 hours 37 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bushnell, NE, situated 1182.04 miles from Hamtramck, MI and 1281.19 miles from Yorkville, CA. It would take 17 hours 24 mins to go from Hamtramck to Bushnell and 18 hours 1 min to go from Yorkville to Bushnell.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hamtramck, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hamtramck, MI to Yorkville, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hamtramck, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hamtramck »

Weather in Hamtramck and Yorkville

Hamtramck

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Snow Fog
41° 33° 50° 34° 48° 30° 44° 27° 43° 29°
17% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
4 264 degrees 12 193 degrees 10 301 degrees 5 236 degrees 6 254 degrees

Yorkville

Rain on Tuesday and next Wednesday.

Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
69° 45° 65° 41° 65° 42° 67° 41° 66° 42°
3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 349 degrees 4 67 degrees 4 64 degrees 3 15 degrees 3 337 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hamtramck, MI and Yorkville, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,099.72 mi 3,379.16 km 1,824.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,458 mi 3,955.42 km 2,135.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips