Distance from Harmony, RI to Albion, RI

Distance

15 mi

Time

20 minutes

Gas Cost

$1 - $2

There are 8.53 miles from Harmony to Albion in northeast direction and 15 miles (24.14 kilometers) by car, following the I-295 route.

Harmony and Albion are 20 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Harmony, RI to Albion, RI.

Harmony, RI and Albion, RI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Harmony, RI to Albion, RI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 0.61 gallons of gas to cover the route between Harmony, RI and Albion, RI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Harmony to Albion is $1.31.

During the route, an average car will release 11.87 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Albion, RI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Albion, RI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Harmony, RI and Albion, RI

If you want to meet halfway between Harmony, RI and Albion, RI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.902775 and -71.518555, or 41º 54' 9.99" N, 71º 31' 6.798" W. This location is 7.54 miles away from Harmony, RI and Albion, RI and it would take approximately 10 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Harmony and Albion

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Harmony, RI and Albion, RI:

Harmony

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Sat
Jul 18
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
81° 64° 77° 60° 79° 57° 78° 60° 90° 69°
78% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
5 353 degrees 6 49 degrees 5 107 degrees 6 197 degrees 4 256 degrees

Albion

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Sat
Jul 18
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 65° 76° 60° 79° 57° 79° 60° 91° 71°
86% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
5 359 degrees 5 45 degrees 4 126 degrees 7 199 degrees 4 254 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Harmony, RI

Planning on renting a car to go from Harmony, RI to Albion, RI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Harmony, RI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Harmony »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Harmony, RI and Albion, RI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 8.53 mi 13.73 km 7.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 15 mi 24.28 km 13.11 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips