Distance from Harmony, RI to MSP Airport

Distance

1,370 mi

Time

21 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$102 - $198

Report an error

There are 1,101.99 miles from Harmony to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in west direction and 1,370 miles (2,204.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Harmony and MSP Airport are 21 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Harmony, RI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Vickery, OH.

Please note the time difference between Harmony, RI and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Harmony is 6:18 pm and the current time in MSP Airport is 5:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Harmony, RI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 63.45 gallons of gas to cover the route between Harmony, RI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Harmony to MSP Airport is $164.96.

During the route, an average car will release 1,243.07 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Harmony, RI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Harmony, RI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.381351 and -82.963142, or 41º 22' 52.8636" N, 82º 57' 47.3112" W. This location is 685.23 miles away from Harmony, RI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vickery, OH, situated 684.85 miles from Harmony, RI and 687.42 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 11 hours 15 mins to go from Harmony to Vickery and 10 hours 55 mins to go from MSP to Vickery.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL,Madison, WI, and Saint Paul, MN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Harmony, RI

Planning on renting a car to go from Harmony, RI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Harmony, RI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Harmony »

Weather in Harmony and MSP

Harmony

Light rain on Sunday.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Clear day Cloudy Clear day Rain Clear day
48° 34° 55° 33° 45° 30° 48° 35° 48° 32°
8% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
5 307 degrees 12 252 degrees 8 271 degrees 7 352 degrees 6 298 degrees

MSP

Light rain today and next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
44° 23° 38° 20° 42° 27° 44° 29° 48° 36°
96% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
12 329 degrees 7 244 degrees 9 250 degrees 8 245 degrees 9 271 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Harmony, RI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,101.99 mi 1,773.48 km 957.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,370 mi 2,205.55 km 1,190.91 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips