Distance from Harmony, RI to ORD Airport

Distance

971 mi

Time

15 hours 22 mins

Gas Cost

$72 - $140

Loading Harmony - ORD Airport Route Map

Route map between Harmony and ORD Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 837.15 miles from Harmony to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in west direction and 971 miles (1,562.67 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Harmony and ORD Airport are 15 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Harmony, RI to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Saint Petersburg, PA.

Please note the time difference between Harmony, RI and ORD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Harmony is 4:48 am and the current time in ORD Airport is 3:48 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Harmony, RI to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 44.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Harmony, RI and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Harmony to ORD Airport is $116.92.

During the route, an average car will release 881 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Harmony, RI and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Harmony, RI and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.188770 and -79.655876, or 41º 11' 19.572" N, 79º 39' 21.1536" W. This location is 485.65 miles away from Harmony, RI and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Petersburg, PA, situated 502.35 miles from Harmony, RI and 474.1 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 8 hours 20 mins to go from Harmony to Saint Petersburg and 7 hours 23 mins to go from ORD to Saint Petersburg.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN, and Chicago, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Harmony, RI

Planning on renting a car to go from Harmony, RI to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Harmony, RI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Harmony »

Weather in Harmony and ORD

Harmony

Possible light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 71°F on Sunday.

Fri
Aug 23
Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Mon
Aug 26
Tue
Aug 27
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
77° 64° 76° 59° 71° 59° 74° 57° 73° 54°
48% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
5 319 degrees 6 31 degrees 8 45 degrees 7 46 degrees 5 88 degrees

ORD

Rain on Monday through Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 83°F on Wednesday.

Fri
Aug 23
Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Mon
Aug 26
Tue
Aug 27
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
76° 61° 77° 60° 79° 61° 78° 67° 80° 66°
3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 48% Rain probability
8 45 degrees 8 86 degrees 8 113 degrees 7 167 degrees 8 268 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Harmony, RI and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 837.15 mi 1,347.26 km 727.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 971 mi 1,563.15 km 844.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips