Distance from Hatley, WI to Altamont, UT

Distance

1,480 mi

Time

22 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$78 - $152

There are 1,106.40 miles from Hatley to Altamont in southwest direction and 1,480 miles (2,381.83 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Hatley and Altamont are 22 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hatley, WI to Altamont, UT. The halfway point is Gibbon, NE.

Please note the time difference between Hatley, WI and Altamont, UT is 1 hour. The current time in Hatley is 3:07 am and the current time in Altamont is 2:07 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hatley, WI to Altamont, UT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 59.46 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hatley, WI and Altamont, UT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hatley to Altamont is $110.

During the route, an average car will release 1,164.88 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Altamont, UT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Altamont, UT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hatley, WI and Altamont, UT

If you want to meet halfway between Hatley, WI and Altamont, UT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.701344 and -98.923438, or 40º 42' 4.8384" N, 98º 55' 24.3768" W. This location is 740.24 miles away from Hatley, WI and Altamont, UT and it would take approximately 11 hours 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gibbon, NE, situated 742 miles from Hatley, WI and 745 miles from Altamont, UT. It would take 10 hours 58 mins to go from Hatley to Gibbon and 11 hours 52 mins to go from Altamont to Gibbon.



Weather in Hatley and Altamont

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hatley, WI and Altamont, UT:

Hatley

Rain today through Tuesday.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
68° 56° 64° 47° 63° 43° 67° 38° 67° 46°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
6 319 degrees 12 327 degrees 7 340 degrees 7 267 degrees 9 204 degrees

Altamont

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
83° 50° 81° 54° 84° 55° 86° 54° 85° 55°
1% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 322 degrees 6 5 degrees 6 288 degrees 8 227 degrees 8 229 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hatley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hatley, WI to Altamont, UT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hatley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hatley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hatley, WI and Altamont, UT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,106.40 mi 1,780.57 km 961.44 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,480 mi 2,382.60 km 1,286.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips