Distance from Hatley, WI to Jamaica, VT

Distance

1,038 mi

Time

18 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $113

There are 830.87 miles from Hatley to Jamaica in east direction and 1,038 miles (1,670.50 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 E route.

Hatley and Jamaica are 18 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 15 hours 58 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Hatley, WI to Jamaica, VT.

Please note the time difference between Hatley, WI and Jamaica, VT is 1 hour. The current time in Hatley is 5:35 am and the current time in Jamaica is 6:35 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hatley, WI to Jamaica, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 41.68 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hatley, WI and Jamaica, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hatley to Jamaica is $81.70.

During the route, an average car will release 816.64 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Jamaica, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jamaica, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hatley, WI and Jamaica, VT

If you want to meet halfway between Hatley, WI and Jamaica, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.927531 and -81.438366, or 42º 55' 39.1116" N, 81º 26' 18.1176" W. This location is 518.95 miles away from Hatley, WI and Jamaica, VT and it would take approximately 9 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Hatley and Jamaica

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hatley, WI and Jamaica, VT:

Hatley

Rain on Wednesday and next Sunday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
67° 37° 73° 48° 86° 63° 78° 60° 81° 55°
2% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
6 231 degrees 10 197 degrees 8 283 degrees 9 313 degrees 6 259 degrees

Jamaica

Light rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
58° 46° 62° 41° 64° 45° 74° 52° 76° 60°
10% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 35% Rain probability
10 311 degrees 6 289 degrees 6 242 degrees 5 245 degrees 9 280 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hatley, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hatley, WI to Jamaica, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hatley, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hatley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hatley, WI and Jamaica, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 830.87 mi 1,337.15 km 722.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,038 mi 1,670.32 km 901.91 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips