Distance from Hewitt, WI to Alliance, NC

Distance

1,213 mi

Time

19 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$73 - $143

There are 960.89 miles from Hewitt to Alliance in southeast direction and 1,213 miles (1,952.13 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

Hewitt and Alliance are 19 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hewitt, WI to Alliance, NC. The halfway point is Wilberforce, OH.

Please note the time difference between Hewitt, WI and Alliance, NC is 1 hour. The current time in Hewitt is 8:13 am and the current time in Alliance is 9:13 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hewitt, WI to Alliance, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 48.71 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hewitt, WI and Alliance, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hewitt to Alliance is $103.26.

During the route, an average car will release 954.23 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alliance, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alliance, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hewitt, WI and Alliance, NC

If you want to meet halfway between Hewitt, WI and Alliance, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.685778 and -83.855213, or 39º 41' 8.8008" N, 83º 51' 18.7668" W. This location is 606.38 miles away from Hewitt, WI and Alliance, NC and it would take approximately 9 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Wilberforce, OH, situated 589 miles from Hewitt, WI and 625 miles from Alliance, NC. It would take 9 hours 23 mins to go from Hewitt to Wilberforce and 10 hours 13 mins to go from Alliance to Wilberforce.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Hewitt, WI and Alliance, NC is Dayton, OH, situated 570 miles from Hewitt, WI and 643 miles from Alliance, NC. It would take 8 hours 57 mins to go from Hewitt to Dayton and 10 hours 29 mins to go from Alliance to Dayton.



Weather in Hewitt and Alliance

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hewitt, WI and Alliance, NC:

Hewitt

Light rain on Thursday through next Monday.

Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
53° 31° 48° 25° 50° 31° 60° 36° 60° 37°
12% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
12 353 degrees 7 64 degrees 9 136 degrees 13 136 degrees 13 152 degrees

Alliance

Rain tomorrow through next Monday.

Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
80° 64° 65° 49° 57° 45° 66° 42° 66° 45°
3% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 286 degrees 8 49 degrees 14 11 degrees 7 307 degrees 7 356 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hewitt, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hewitt, WI to Alliance, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hewitt, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hewitt »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hewitt, WI and Alliance, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 960.89 mi 1,546.40 km 834.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,213 mi 1,951.74 km 1,053.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips