Distance from Hewitt, WI to Aniwa, WI

Distance

72 mi

Time

1 hour 27 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $9

There are 50.15 miles from Hewitt to Aniwa in northeast direction and 72 miles (115.87 kilometers) by car, following the US-10 E and WI-13 route.

Hewitt and Aniwa are 1 hour 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hewitt, WI to Aniwa, WI. The halfway point is Mosinee, WI.

Hewitt, WI and Aniwa, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 6:37 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hewitt, WI to Aniwa, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 2.91 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hewitt, WI and Aniwa, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hewitt to Aniwa is $6.16.

During the route, an average car will release 56.97 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Aniwa, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aniwa, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hewitt, WI and Aniwa, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Hewitt, WI and Aniwa, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.808125 and -89.674095, or 44º 48' 29.25" N, 89º 40' 26.742" W. This location is 36.20 miles away from Hewitt, WI and Aniwa, WI and it would take approximately 43 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mosinee, WI, situated 37 miles from Hewitt, WI and 39 miles from Aniwa, WI. It would take 42 minutes to go from Hewitt to Mosinee and 53 minutes to go from Aniwa to Mosinee.



Weather in Hewitt and Aniwa

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hewitt, WI and Aniwa, WI:

Hewitt

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday.

Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
54° 31° 48° 22° 56° 25° 56° 38° 62° 44°
92% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
10 198 degrees 10 326 degrees 7 150 degrees 6 149 degrees 12 195 degrees

Aniwa

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday.

Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Rain Rain Clear day Rain Rain
59° 36° 50° 26° 55° 25° 54° 35° 61° 40°
89% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
9 136 degrees 11 335 degrees 6 155 degrees 5 160 degrees 11 184 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hewitt, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hewitt, WI to Aniwa, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hewitt, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hewitt »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hewitt, WI and Aniwa, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 50.15 mi 80.71 km 43.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 72 mi 116.53 km 62.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips