Distance from Hewitt, WI to BOS Airport

Distance

1,264 mi

Time

19 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$92 - $179

Report an error

There are 967.27 miles from Hewitt to Logan International Airport (BOS) in east direction and 1,264 miles (2,034.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Hewitt and BOS Airport are 19 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Hewitt, WI to BOS Airport. The halfway point is Mentor, OH.

Please note the time difference between Hewitt, WI and BOS Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Hewitt is 3:03 pm and the current time in BOS Airport is 4:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hewitt, WI to BOS Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hewitt, WI and BOS Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hewitt to BOS Airport is $149.20.

During the route, an average car will release 1,146.31 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BOS Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BOS Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hewitt, WI and BOS Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Hewitt, WI and BOS Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.664124 and -81.306808, or 41º 39' 50.8464" N, 81º 18' 24.5088" W. This location is 631.90 miles away from Hewitt, WI and BOS Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Mentor, OH, situated 646.73 miles from Hewitt, WI and 619.96 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 10 hours 4 mins to go from Hewitt to Mentor and 9 hours 47 mins to go from BOS to Mentor.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Hewitt, WI and BOS Airport is Cleveland, OH, situated 623.11 miles from Hewitt, WI and 641.96 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 9 hours 40 mins to go from Hewitt to and 10 hours 9 mins to go from BOS to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hewitt, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hewitt, WI to BOS Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hewitt, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hewitt »

Weather in Hewitt and BOS

Hewitt

Possible light rain on Wednesday through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 81°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
75° 59° 78° 57° 80° 61° 81° 62° 78° 63°
24% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
4 266 degrees 6 153 degrees 9 163 degrees 12 181 degrees 6 253 degrees

BOS

Rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures falling to 64°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
80° 65° 72° 62° 68° 57° 64° 55° 71° 51°
97% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 262 degrees 4 352 degrees 8 32 degrees 8 54 degrees 4 142 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hewitt, WI and BOS Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 967.27 mi 1,556.66 km 840.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,264 mi 2,033.88 km 1,098.21 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips