Distance from Hewitt, WI to IAH Airport

Distance

1,311 mi

Time

20 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$95 - $186

Report an error

There are 1,052.04 miles from Hewitt to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in southwest direction and 1,311 miles (2,109.85 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Hewitt and IAH Airport are 20 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Hewitt, WI to IAH Airport. The halfway point is Butler, MO.

Hewitt, WI and IAH Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 8:05 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hewitt, WI to IAH Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 60.67 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hewitt, WI and IAH Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hewitt to IAH Airport is $154.71.

During the route, an average car will release 1,188.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near IAH Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAH Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hewitt, WI and IAH Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Hewitt, WI and IAH Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.289436 and -94.338165, or 38º 17' 21.9696" N, 94º 20' 17.394" W. This location is 655.25 miles away from Hewitt, WI and IAH Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Butler, MO, situated 629.06 miles from Hewitt, WI and 673.23 miles from IAH Airport. It would take 9 hours 55 mins to go from Hewitt to Butler and 11 hours 6 mins to go from IAH to Butler.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Des Moines, IA,Independence, MO,Kansas City, MO,The Woodlands, TX,McKinney, TX,Frisco, TX,Plano, TX,Richardson, TX, and Dallas, TX.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hewitt, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hewitt, WI to IAH Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hewitt, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hewitt »

Weather in Hewitt and IAH

Hewitt

Rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures falling to 63°F next Friday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Fog Rain Rain Clear day Rain
79° 61° 74° 67° 71° 56° 69° 49° 74° 49°
9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
5 140 degrees 13 185 degrees 12 259 degrees 9 285 degrees 9 209 degrees

IAH

Rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 91°F next Friday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
87° 77° 89° 75° 89° 76° 91° 76° 90° 76°
65% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
8 133 degrees 8 117 degrees 8 130 degrees 6 124 degrees 6 144 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hewitt, WI and IAH Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,052.04 mi 1,693.09 km 914.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,311 mi 2,109.06 km 1,138.80 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips