Distance from Hewitt, WI to MDW Airport

Distance

285 mi

Time

4 hours 25 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $38

Report an error

There are 230.14 miles from Hewitt to Midway International Airport (MDW) in southeast direction and 285 miles (458.66 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 S route.

Hewitt and MDW Airport are 4 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Hewitt, WI to MDW Airport. The halfway point is Cottage Grove, WI.

Hewitt, WI and MDW Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hewitt, WI to MDW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 13.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hewitt, WI and MDW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hewitt to MDW Airport is $31.88.

During the route, an average car will release 258.12 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MDW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MDW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hewitt, WI and MDW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Hewitt, WI and MDW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.999039 and -89.181427, or 42º 59' 56.5404" N, 89º 10' 53.1372" W. This location is 142.29 miles away from Hewitt, WI and MDW Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Cottage Grove, WI, situated 142.91 miles from Hewitt, WI and 144.23 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 2 hours 12 mins to go from Hewitt to Cottage Grove and 2 hours 24 mins to go from MDW to Cottage Grove.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Hewitt, WI and MDW Airport is Madison, WI, situated 140.35 miles from Hewitt, WI and 152.17 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 2 hours 16 mins to go from Hewitt to and 2 hours 33 mins to go from MDW to Madison.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Chicago, IL, and Elgin, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hewitt, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Hewitt, WI to MDW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hewitt, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hewitt »

Weather in Hewitt and MDW

Hewitt

Possible flurries on Wednesday.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Clear day Fog Fog Cloudy Cloudy
31° 35° 16° 36° 24° 36° 17° 34° 22°
13% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
14 235 degrees 9 233 degrees 10 272 degrees 8 21 degrees 10 30 degrees

MDW

Mixed precipitation on Monday through Thursday.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
35° 46° 24° 51° 30° 41° 32° 38° 32°
5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
11 230 degrees 11 224 degrees 9 223 degrees 9 38 degrees 11 21 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hewitt, WI and MDW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 230.14 mi 370.38 km 199.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 285 mi 457.98 km 247.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips