Distance from Hickman, NE to Altro, KY

Distance

877 mi

Time

14 hours 4 mins

Gas Cost

$55 - $106

There are 745.03 miles from Hickman to Altro in southeast direction and 877 miles (1,411.39 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Hickman and Altro are 14 hours 4 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hickman, NE to Altro, KY. The halfway point is Normandy, MO.

Please note the time difference between Hickman, NE and Altro, KY is 1 hour. The current time in Hickman is 10:32 pm and the current time in Altro is 11:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hickman, NE to Altro, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 35.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hickman, NE and Altro, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hickman to Altro is $76.80.

During the route, an average car will release 690.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Altro, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Altro, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hickman, NE and Altro, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Hickman, NE and Altro, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.709641 and -90.321861, or 38º 42' 34.7076" N, 90º 19' 18.6996" W. This location is 438.61 miles away from Hickman, NE and Altro, KY and it would take approximately 7 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Normandy, MO, situated 438 miles from Hickman, NE and 442 miles from Altro, KY. It would take 7 hours 2 mins to go from Hickman to Normandy and 7 hours 10 mins to go from Altro to Normandy.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Hickman, NE and Altro, KY is Saint Louis, MO, situated 446 miles from Hickman, NE and 434 miles from Altro, KY. It would take 7 hours 8 mins to go from Hickman to and 7 hours 1 min to go from Altro to Saint Louis.



Weather in Hickman and Altro

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hickman, NE and Altro, KY:

Hickman

Rain today through Thursday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
85° 70° 83° 65° 91° 70° 89° 71° 94° 71°
58% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
9 60 degrees 9 92 degrees 11 142 degrees 11 146 degrees 10 181 degrees

Altro

Rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
87° 66° 89° 68° 91° 69° 92° 70° 83° 71°
34% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
3 211 degrees 3 242 degrees 3 67 degrees 3 74 degrees 2 206 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hickman, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Hickman, NE to Altro, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hickman, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hickman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hickman, NE and Altro, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 745.03 mi 1,199 km 647.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 877 mi 1,411.74 km 762.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips