Distance from Hickman, NE to Castle Hayne, NC

Distance

1,387 mi

Time

21 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$78 - $151

There are 1,111.64 miles from Hickman to Castle Hayne in southeast direction and 1,387 miles (2,232.16 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Hickman and Castle Hayne are 21 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hickman, NE to Castle Hayne, NC. The halfway point is Sulphur, IN.

Please note the time difference between Hickman, NE and Castle Hayne, NC is 1 hour. The current time in Hickman is 2:16 pm and the current time in Castle Hayne is 3:16 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hickman, NE to Castle Hayne, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 55.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hickman, NE and Castle Hayne, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hickman to Castle Hayne is $109.21.

During the route, an average car will release 1,091.69 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Castle Hayne, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Castle Hayne, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hickman, NE and Castle Hayne, NC

If you want to meet halfway between Hickman, NE and Castle Hayne, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.222726 and -86.461831, or 38º 13' 21.8136" N, 86º 27' 42.5916" W. This location is 693.73 miles away from Hickman, NE and Castle Hayne, NC and it would take approximately 10 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sulphur, IN, situated 663 miles from Hickman, NE and 727 miles from Castle Hayne, NC. It would take 10 hours 20 mins to go from Hickman to Sulphur and 11 hours 19 mins to go from Castle Hayne to Sulphur.



Weather in Hickman and Castle Hayne

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hickman, NE and Castle Hayne, NC:

Hickman

Rain tomorrow and Tuesday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Clear day Rain Clear day Wind Wind
90° 68° 93° 66° 92° 70° 88° 70° 94° 76°
22% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
8 43 degrees 7 148 degrees 9 98 degrees 14 123 degrees 17 162 degrees

Castle Hayne

Rain on Friday through Monday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Clear day Cloudy Rain Rain Rain
87° 68° 85° 70° 82° 70° 87° 71° 85° 71°
7% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
12 227 degrees 10 212 degrees 9 192 degrees 9 235 degrees 6 250 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hickman, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Hickman, NE to Castle Hayne, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hickman, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hickman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hickman, NE and Castle Hayne, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,111.64 mi 1,789 km 965.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,387 mi 2,232.89 km 1,205.67 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips