Distance from Hickman, NE to Halma, MN

Distance

638 mi

Time

9 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$48 - $94

Report an error

There are 555.64 miles from Hickman to Halma in north direction and 638 miles (1,026.76 kilometers) by car, following the I-29 N route.

Hickman and Halma are 9 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Hickman, NE to Halma, MN. The halfway point is Estelline, SD.

Hickman, NE and Halma, MN are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 11:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hickman, NE to Halma, MN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 29.55 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hickman, NE and Halma, MN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hickman to Halma is $78.31.

During the route, an average car will release 578.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Halma, MN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Halma, MN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hickman, NE and Halma, MN

If you want to meet halfway between Hickman, NE and Halma, MN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.63002 and -96.825962, or 44º 37' 48.072" N, 96º 49' 33.4632" W. This location is 319.15 miles away from Hickman, NE and Halma, MN and it would take approximately 4 hours 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Estelline, SD, situated 323.77 miles from Hickman, NE and 328.82 miles from Halma, MN. It would take 4 hours 47 mins to go from Hickman to Estelline and 5 hours 27 mins to go from Halma to Estelline.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Omaha, NE, Lincoln, NE, Sioux Falls, SD and Fargo, ND.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hickman, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Hickman, NE to Halma, MN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hickman, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hickman »

Weather in Hickman and Halma

Hickman

Possible light rain tomorrow and Monday, with high temperatures falling to 52°F next Friday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
76° 52° 69° 48° 65° 44° 53° 44° 61° 38°
21% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
16 176 degrees 7 344 degrees 14 173 degrees 21 284 degrees 14 281 degrees

Halma

Light rain on Sunday through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 38°F on Thursday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
57° 42° 55° 39° 55° 35° 50° 40° 41° 33°
21% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 59% Rain probability
12 166 degrees 10 237 degrees 7 141 degrees 18 358 degrees 23 322 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hickman, NE and Halma, MN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 555.64 mi 894.22 km 482.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 638 mi 1,027.23 km 554.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips