Distance from Hickman, NE to Triplett, NC

Distance

1,098 mi

Time

17 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$67 - $130

There are 869.92 miles from Hickman to Triplett in southeast direction and 1,098 miles (1,767.06 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Hickman and Triplett are 17 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Hickman, NE to Triplett, NC. The halfway point is Ina, IL.

Please note the time difference between Hickman, NE and Triplett, NC is 1 hour. The current time in Hickman is 8:58 pm and the current time in Triplett is 9:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Hickman, NE to Triplett, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 44.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Hickman, NE and Triplett, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Hickman to Triplett is $93.91.

During the route, an average car will release 863.76 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Triplett, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Triplett, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Hickman, NE and Triplett, NC

If you want to meet halfway between Hickman, NE and Triplett, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.153297 and -88.909861, or 38º 9' 11.8692" N, 88º 54' 35.4996" W. This location is 548.89 miles away from Hickman, NE and Triplett, NC and it would take approximately 8 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ina, IL, situated 533 miles from Hickman, NE and 566 miles from Triplett, NC. It would take 8 hours 28 mins to go from Hickman to Ina and 8 hours 59 mins to go from Triplett to Ina.



Weather in Hickman and Triplett

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Hickman, NE and Triplett, NC:

Hickman

Rain on Thursday and next Friday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
88° 70° 87° 68° 87° 68° 88° 69° 90° 72°
9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
6 109 degrees 7 118 degrees 7 146 degrees 7 169 degrees 9 172 degrees

Triplett

Rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 64° 86° 66° 86° 66° 84° 66° 76° 67°
20% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
3 227 degrees 3 270 degrees 4 170 degrees 4 160 degrees 4 119 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Hickman, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Hickman, NE to Triplett, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Hickman, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Hickman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Hickman, NE and Triplett, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 869.92 mi 1,399.99 km 755.94 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,098 mi 1,766.70 km 953.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips