Distance from Houghton Lake Heights, MI to Auburn Hills, MI

Distance

167 mi

Time

2 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$12 - $23

Loading Houghton Lake Heights - Auburn Hills Route Map

Route map between Houghton Lake Heights and Auburn Hills Show Map

Report an error

There are 137.10 miles from Houghton Lake Heights to Auburn Hills in southeast direction and 167 miles (268.76 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S and US-23 S route.

Houghton Lake Heights and Auburn Hills are 2 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Houghton Lake Heights, MI to Auburn Hills, MI. The halfway point is Auburn, MI.

Houghton Lake Heights, MI and Auburn Hills, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Houghton Lake Heights, MI to Auburn Hills, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.73 gallons of gas to cover the route between Houghton Lake Heights, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Houghton Lake Heights to Auburn Hills is $18.95.

During the route, an average car will release 151.51 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Houghton Lake Heights, MI and Auburn Hills, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Houghton Lake Heights, MI and Auburn Hills, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.595886 and -84.008781, or 43º 35' 45.1896" N, 84º 0' 31.6116" W. This location is 83.52 miles away from Houghton Lake Heights, MI and Auburn Hills, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Auburn, MI, situated 79.16 miles from Houghton Lake Heights, MI and 88.92 miles from Auburn Hills, MI. It would take 1 hour 9 mins to go from Houghton Lake Heights to Auburn and 1 hour 21 mins to go from Auburn Hills to Auburn.


Best Hotels In or Near Auburn Hills, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Auburn Hills, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Houghton Lake Heights, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Houghton Lake Heights, MI to Auburn Hills, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Houghton Lake Heights, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Houghton Lake Heights »

Weather in Houghton Lake Heights and Auburn Hills

Houghton Lake Heights

Light snow (< 1 in.) on Friday, with high temperatures rising to 37°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow
31° 28° 32° 21° 37° 30° 37° 33° 36° 34°
7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
9 319 degrees 4 215 degrees 8 212 degrees 4 182 degrees 10 358 degrees

Auburn Hills

Mixed precipitation on Friday and Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 44°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
34° 28° 34° 24° 37° 28° 44° 33° 39° 37°
7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
11 308 degrees 3 260 degrees 9 203 degrees 5 165 degrees 14 4 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Houghton Lake Heights, MI and Auburn Hills, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 137.10 mi 220.64 km 119.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 167 mi 268.83 km 145.16 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and